ShekinahLife

Arise and Shine

----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------
Date: May 7, 2008 7:09 PM

A WORD FOR ALL BIKERS A DREAM OF BIKER REVIVAL
IN THIS DREAM I WAS STANDING ON A LONELY STRETCH OF HI-WAY LOOKING AROUND IN THE DARKNESS I SAW NO ONE AS I BEGAN TO WALK SLOWLY ALONG THE ROAD SIDE I SAW UP AHEAD A SMALL LIGHT AS I DREW CLOSER THE LIGHT GREW LARGER UNTIL I COULD SEE PLAINLY A ROAD SIDE BUILDING WHICH LOOK TO BE A STATION OR COUNTRY STORE WALKING CLOSER I NOTICED THERE WERE MOTORCYCLES PARK ALL AROUND OUT SIDE THERE MUST HAVE BEEN OVER A HUNDRED OF THESE BIKES PARKED AROUND THE OLD BULDING MOVEING CLOSER EXPECTING TO HEAR MUSIC I COULD ONLY HEAR THE SOUND OF VOICES AND WEEPING GOING ON INSIDE THE BUILDING LOOKING AROUND I SAW MANY WOMEN STANDING AROUND OUTSIDE DRESSED IN SKIMPY AND STRANGE LOOKING GARMENTS CURIOS I WALK CLOSER AND UP TO A WINDOW ON THE SIDE OF THE BUILDING I PEERED THROUGH THE WINDOW TO SEE WHAT WAS GOING OWN INSIDE I COULD SEE A LARGE GATHERING OF MEN AND WOMEN SOME WERE STANDING ARMS STRETCH UPWARD SOME ON THERE KNEES OTHERS SETTING ALL WERE PRAYING LOUDLY AND TEARFULLY A VOICE CAME UPON THEM AND SPEAKING “ GIVE ME ALL YOUR USABLE GARMENTS” THEN WITH OUT DELAY THEY BEGAN TO HOLD UP DIFFERENT THINGS LAYING THEM ON THE FLOOR IN THE CENTER OF THE ROOM THE PILE OF GARMENTS GREW LEATHER JACKETS BANDANNAS JEWELRY WERE JUST A FEW OF THE ITEMS I SAW THE BIKERS GIVING TO GOD THEN AS I LOOK OWN AT THIS PRAYER MEETING IN THE WILDERNESS THERE CAME A SOUND OF LIGHTING STRIKING AND ELECTRICITY POPPING AS A BRIGHT LIGHT ENFOLDING ITSELF IN FIRE FLOODED THE ROOM ENGULFING THE BIKERS CONSUMING THERE WHOLE BEINGS AS WELL AS ALL THERE GARMENTS AS I LOOKED IN AMAZEMENT FIRE PROCEEDED FROM THERE MOUTHS AND THERE HANDS AS THEY REJOICED SPEAKING THE MYSTERIES OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD THEN THEY MOVED THROUGH THE DOOR OF THE BUILDING WITH PRECISION ONCE OUT SIDE THE STRANGE WOMEN THAT HAD BEEN STANDING AROUND AS THOUGH THEY WERE WAITING FOR THEM BEGAN TO SCREAM WITH TERROR AND TO RUN AWAY ONLY A FEW FELL TO THERE KNEES REPENTING AND CRYING AS SOME OF THE BIKERS LAID THERE HANDS OF FIRE ON THEM THE SAME FIRE WOULD CONSUME THEM I WATCH AS THESE BIKERS ON FIRE MOUNTED THERE BIKES ROARING OFF INTO THE NIGHT THINKING TO MYSELF EVERYTHING THEY TOUCH THEY WILL SET ON FIRE
I BELIEVE THIS TO BE A PROPHETIC DREAM FOR BIKERS THAT REVIVAL IS COMING TO THE BIKER COMMUNITY IF YOU ARE A BIKER CHRISTIAN NOW IS THE TIME FOR YOU TO OFFER ALL TO GOD A REVIVAL IS COMING AN GOD IS GOING TO VISIT THE BIKERS AS NEVER BEFORE.

THOSE THAT ARE OBEDIENT WILL SEE WHOLE CITY'S TURNED UPSIDE DOWN WITH HOLY GHOST CONVICTION IF YOU ARE A BIKER ARE YOU HAVE BIKERS FRIENDS PLEASE PASS THIS ALONG TO YOUR FRIENDS………………… ……………BROTHER e HAYES

Views: 3

We are serious about your spiritual/physical health & well being~~~

Thank you for joining and adding value to the quest of the meaning of life/chayim
~Shalom/Welcome to SHEKINAH~LIFE'¬  Your hosts Jim and Terry Hamilton

B"H.
As The Zohar itself proclaims: "Woe unto those who see in the Law nothing but simple narratives and ordinary words .... Every word of the Law contains an elevated sense and a sublime mystery .... The narratives of the Law are but the raiment within which it is swathed."

Shalom to one and all/.....Your host:
Jim and Terry
http://ShekinahLife.ning.com/m (mobile)\

TZEDAKAH / donations

Tzedakah - Charity "Kol Yisrael arevim zeh bazeh." ="All YIsrael is responsible for one another." (Talmud Shavuot 39a)

SHALOM ALEICHEM

join us here Shekinah~Life

Leaving Comments: The Comments section of  ShekinahLife-is provided in the interests of free speech only.

It is mostly moderated, however comments that are off topic, offensive, slanderous, or otherwise annoying-and-or-spamming stand a chance of being edited or deleted

Enjoy your Journey~"Y&T"

Latest Activity

James and Terry Hamilton replied to James and Terry Hamilton's discussion Introduction To The Study Of The Ten Sefirot
"Thank you for this great post"
Jul 19, 2017
James and Terry Hamilton shared their discussion on Facebook
Jul 19, 2017
James and Terry Hamilton promoted James and Terry Hamilton's discussion Introduction To The Study Of The Ten Sefirot
Jul 19, 2017
James and Terry Hamilton posted a photo

Rose sharon -shekinahlife

In the beginning of the "Zohar" the Article, the Rose,..it says: "Just as the rose among thorns is…
Apr 8, 2017

© 2024   Created by James and Terry Hamilton.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

We are serious about your Spiritual/Physical Health & Biblical Growth~~~
Serious students Listen, write notes, and study~~~
Take this to heart~~Anti-Rabbinism, Polygamy proponents and anti-Scholasticism will not be tolerated here!
May the Torah truth be Revealed to All who come to this site
Lastly a simple reminder; Read-Read-Read your TaNaKh until HaShem's Torah Becomes seamless within you
As Sephardic Jews of the house of IsraEL,and Moderators of shekinahLife and in order to keep the Shalom... We do not endorse Paganism of any sort. so lets keep it in line with historical truth..and we thank you in advance....

WavingRabbi
~~~

~~~~~